Saturday, April 04, 2015

An American Bible Verse For Easter Weekend

And Jesus said: "For I was hungry, and you compared food-stamp recipients to animals; I was thirsty and you imposed a tax on bottled water; I was a stranger and you called the cops on me; I needed clothes and you put me on the sex-offender registry for indecent exposure; I was sick and you outlawed my medication and castigated me for being unable to afford medical insurance; I was in prison and you made a bundle since you own stock in the private prison corporation which profiteth off the misery of others ... Truly I tell you, whatever you did to one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did to me. Unless of course those brothers and sisters are gay."

1 Comments:

Anonymous smartass sob said...

Truly I tell you, whatever you did to one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did to me. Unless of course those brothers and sisters are gay.

Or unless one of them refuses to accept me as the Son of God ...in which case he's consigned to eternal hellfire even if he be otherwise a saint.

3:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com