Friday, June 07, 2013

For The Bored NSA Interns Out There

Nuclear jihad Allah bomb; chemical weapon plutonium death revolution. Cloud radioactive toxic BOOM. Kilo ricin oxy sarin meth yellowcake "I got the stuff."

Since the feds are undertaking wholesale warrantless monitoring of all Americans' communications, presumably including my own, I figure I may as well give them something interesting to read. Post an approving comment here if you wanna be my roommate after we're all shipped to Gitmo to protect our freedoms.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I approve this message! Do I get to room with you?

4:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

For sure!!!!

10:50 AM  
Blogger caulds said...

What is the frequency, Kenneth?

3:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com