Thursday, May 31, 2012

JC Penney: Doin' it Right! Sort of.

The last time I wore clothes from JC Penney's was, I think, when I was young enough that my mom still chose my clothes for me. But I'd like to buy something from them now to show my support for and approval of their pro-gay ad campaigns, which include a lesbian couple in a Mother's Day ad and a real-life gay male couple plus their two kids for an upcoming Father's Day ad. Except -- you know the stereotype about gay men having kickass fashion sense compared to their hetero bothers and sisters? Yeah, well, it's great that Penney's has openly gay men in their advertising but they need to hire a few more for their design staff, if you get my drift.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com