Thursday, April 19, 2012

The Minor Blogger Sings The Major-General's Song

Everybody sing along with me:
I am the very model of a far-left ideology
with multitudes of flaws in my political psychology
I hate the war on terror and I quote its sins historical
From Abu Ghraib to TSA, in order categorical
I'm very well acquainted, too, with matters scientifical,
I understand Chas. Darwin and I think he's quite terrifical
On constitutional damage I'm seething with a lot o'news,
With many gloomy facts about our government's constant abuse.
That's for whoever came to my blog today after searching for the terms "Jennifer Abel is a far left ideology." (Not even has one, which I don't; is one.)

6 Comments:

Blogger Reave Vanshar (Steve McAllister) said...

LMAO. Far left? Some folks need to look up libertarian in a dictionary, I suppose. :P

10:43 AM  
Anonymous Dan said...

That proves you're famous! I want an ideology named after me!

11:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Libertarian, Leftist, Lebanese, Lesbian...some people just get confused with L words, Steve.

11:35 AM  
Anonymous Jeff P. said...

I am an Abelism enabler.

11:43 AM  
Blogger Chuck Pergiel said...

Hey! That's my song! Or it would be it I could write gooder.

12:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah..!!! You'd make Gilbert and Sullivan proud.

9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com