Tuesday, September 13, 2011

This Is Who I Actually Live With

I have never seen an episode of Space: 1999 (though I have reels depicting an episode of it, somewhere in my View-Master collection). However, my partner spent a good part of his teenage years active in whatever fandom the show had, and via him I gather the story had something to do with the moon blowing out of Earth's orbit, and either yesterday or today was the anniversary of when that happened in the Space: 1999 universe, so here's my One True Love waxing nostalgic about it over at SF Signal.

I'm pretty sure we're already supposed to be a post-apocalyptic wasteland by now in the Star Trek timeline, too. Chances are we're only a few years behind schedule for that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com