Wednesday, August 03, 2011

Random Links (Nothing New Under The Sun Edition)

Nothing new on the TSA outrage front, though there's an old story in new packaging: TSA's "new" BDO/behavior detection officer program has been making headlines, though I wrote about the then-new program four years ago, for the Hartford Advocate. Time flies when civil liberties decay; TSA tells the same story over and over again, a little worse each time.

At the Guardian, where I've frequently discussed my beef with the anti-sexy woman strain of feminism, I wrote a new piece discussing the poisons of academic feminism, inspired by a hilariously bad academic piece I discovered via Reason Hit and Run. But that too is the same nonsense that's made feminism a misogynist's parody of itself since even before Andrea Dworkin's day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com